Only derivative works related to NTT Solmare, made privately or by a group without a legitimate corporate status, that meet the requirements written below will be recognized as permissible:
- If use and/or distribution of the contents are non-profit and for personal use
- If even a portion of any of NTT Solmare’s contents (illustrations, movies, voices, songs, etc.) have not been copied, scanned, or traced to create the contents
- If the contents do not contain anything unlawful or against public order and standards of decency
- If the contents do not contain anything that would cause harm to NTT Solmare’s reputation and/or the reputation of any of its game’s characters, settings, etc.
- If the contents are not to be posted to a medium that would cause harm to NTT Solmare’s reputation and/or the reputation of any of its game’s characters, settings, etc.
- If any activity concerning the contents is not done under NTT Solmare’s or the official game’s name
- If the contents do not contain anything that would lead the consumer to believe it is an official product of NTT Solmare
- If the contents do not violate NTT Solmare’s Terms of Service and Use
- If use of the contents does not create any misunderstanding that it is receiving support from a specific individual, corporation, political party, religious group, etc.
- If the contents do not defame any existing persons
- Anything else that NTT Solmare deems to be applicable
In the event that any of the above stipulations are violated, not only will permission concerning use of the contents in question be terminated, but the orders from NTT Solmare to delete them must be followed immediately. Furthermore, NTT Solmare may request compensation for any damages done to the company.
Concerning derivative use of the contents, NTT Solmare will not be held responsible for any damages done to the users as long as there is no malice or gross negligence on the part of the company.
These guidelines are subject to change at any time. All derivative use will be handled as agreement on the user’s part even after the guidelines have been changed, so please check them periodically.